Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Book Review: All That You Are

 


All That You Are by Elicia Roper 📱

The Summary:

This novel tells the story of Athena and Caiden.
Caiden is strong willed and self-less, he puts the needs of his family and friends above his own.
Athena is a firecracker with a kind-hearted soul.
As they go through the journey of life you will see how Athena and Caiden bring comfort to each other, as they learn to cope and mend with the pain of loss and heartbreak.

💔

DNF after 10 chapters. When I purchased this ebook, I did not realize it was an unedited ARC. 

I tried to overlook the spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors and give it a read because the cover is so cute & I wanted to enjoy a light romance read. Sadly, there were also issues with the pacing, story structure, and interaction between characters that prevented me from being able to continue past chapter 10. 

Unfortunately, this one is not yet ready for public release, but I wouldn’t be opposed to reading it once it’s been edited and the final draft is due for publication.  Until then, I will refrain from giving it a star rating and further critique. 

This is my second DNF of 2022, but I can definitely say this one wins best cover of the two.  Isn’t it gorgeous?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: House of Earth and Blood

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas 🎧 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4/5 Star Rating The Summary: Bryce Quinlan had the perfect life—working hard all day a...